We are often approached by companies looking to enter one of the sectors in which we specialise... More
Technia Environment and Planning Ltd (TEPL) are fast growing independent environmental consultants and environmental project development specialists servicing Wales, the South West, Central and the South of England.
Our multi-disciplinary team works closely with our customers, scoping projects and demonstrating feasibility, securing statutory consents, monitoring compliance and facilitating continuous improvement. We provide expertise, impetus and focus to help customers develop and deliver their projects from conception to operation.
What can we do for you? We could:
- Help you to take that new idea to the next level - by establishing feasibility, carrying out market research and improving on existing ideas where needed.
- Provide project development and project management expertise - by providing a delivery specialist, assessing proposed sites and technologies, negotiating options and lease agreements to name a few.
- Secure statutory consents - by preparing comprehensive, robust, yet commercial and practical applications for planning consent, environmental permits, exemptions and licenses.
- Ensure your ongoing compliance with current legislation - by carrying out compliance audits, preparing and maintaining management systems, reporting environmental performance, preparing site management plans or delivering environmental training programmes.
- Evaluate operational performance and deliver improvements - by auditing resource usage, benchmarking performance and identifying efficiency and cost saving measures.
We provide hands-on support that achieves tangible results. We give you the support you need, when you need it - and at prices that might surprise you. But don't just take our word for it - see what our clients have to say.
Why not contact us, tell us about your project and see what we can do? You have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain.