South Wales Wood Recycling is one of Wales’ largest recycling businesses and specialises in the recycling of various grades of municipal, Construction and Demolition, and Commercial and Industrial wood.
We were commissioned by South Wales Wood Recycling to investigate the feasibility of expanding their processing facilities and assist in securing the necessary statutory consents.
Our work included:
- A feedstock availability study;
- A detailed search for and planning feasbility assessment of sites to enable further expansion;
- Preparation of a planning application, supporting studies and management plans;
- Engagement with stakeholders and consultees;
- Discharge of Planning Conditions;
- Detailed design, building regulations and securing discharge consents from the statutory undertaker; and
- Studies and management plans for environmental permitting.