This specialist waste collection company based in Pyle, Bridgend, approached us with the idea of establishing a waste transfer station.
We were commissioned by Scott Waste Ltd to investigate the feasibility of establishing a waste transfer station. The company specialises in the collection and segregation of waste at source before transferring it for recycling.
We brought our expertise and experience to bear alongside our sister company, Technia Business Solutions, and our element of the work programme included:
- Site design including surfacing, drainage, access, security and traffic management;
- Preparation of a planning application and supporting studies, and liaison with Local Authority Planning Officers;
- Engagement with stakeholders and consultees;
- Discharge of Planning Conditions;
- Securing discharge approvals from the statutory undertaker;
- Construction management including liasing with contractors, building specialists and building control;
- Preparation of an enviromental permit and liasing with Natural Resources Wales and Local Authority environmental officers; and
- Regulatory compliance advice and monitoring.
We continue to work with Scott Waste Management and play an integral role advising and supporting the business as it continues to grow.